Hey guys. It's monday morning-(BLEH!) but you know what?! I'm feeling good! I will tell you why....
I LOST THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK!
WOooOOOhOOO!
That definitely makes up for the bitty birthday splurge week where I maintained. I am really excited because it is also my 5 month anniversary on this health journey. I have learned SO much and it's becoming more and more of a way of life. I love it.
In case you are wondering, that is a total of 31.5lbs lost in 5 months. :0)
I also got my new running shoes in the mail on Friday:

So far they feel wonderful! I wore them on my hike on Saturday but have not gone running in them yet. It will probably be a little later this week when I finally get out and test them along with my Nike+.
So happy! It just goes to show you what real focus and buckling down can do. I really tried hard this week and was hoping for a great number on the scale.
Good luck to you all this week. You can do this!
random: I had a dream last night that I was a manager for plus sized models. In one of them there were a few bloggers I know that were doing a photoshoot! HA!
I LOST THREE POUNDS THIS WEEK!
WOooOOOhOOO!
That definitely makes up for the bitty birthday splurge week where I maintained. I am really excited because it is also my 5 month anniversary on this health journey. I have learned SO much and it's becoming more and more of a way of life. I love it.
In case you are wondering, that is a total of 31.5lbs lost in 5 months. :0)
I also got my new running shoes in the mail on Friday:

So far they feel wonderful! I wore them on my hike on Saturday but have not gone running in them yet. It will probably be a little later this week when I finally get out and test them along with my Nike+.So happy! It just goes to show you what real focus and buckling down can do. I really tried hard this week and was hoping for a great number on the scale.
Good luck to you all this week. You can do this!
random: I had a dream last night that I was a manager for plus sized models. In one of them there were a few bloggers I know that were doing a photoshoot! HA!
23 comments:
Love the new shoes!! How did you pick the ones you did? I've been thinking about getting new sneakers, but I'm not sure how to pick the best ones for me?
And congrats on the loss - that's amazing!!!
I love me some good shoe porn...awesome loss for the week and your 5 month journey!
Yay for new runners!! I got new ones too and even braved wearing them for my race Saturday! Woot!!
Awesome job on the 3lb loss!!!!
Way to Go!!! 31.5 pounds...awesome! keep up all of the hard work.
Congrats! And I think it's great you're losing weight at a healthy pace.
Congrats on the weight loss!! Loving the new shoes. :)
YAY YAY YAY! You are such an inspiration girl! Thanks for your advice on temper tantrums by the way. I agree with you 100%!
wooo hoo- you rock!
Love the shoes! Congrats on the loss!!
That dream is awesome!!! Losing 30.5 in 5 months is awesome! I've lost 14 in 8 months...YEAHHHH. LOL. But it's ok b/c i'm definitely stepping it up a LOT! :) You are awesome! I can't wait to meet you one of these days, i am not kidding! :)
That is a great loss!!! Way to go!
What an awesome loss-I'm so stoked for you~
I just bought new shoes myself! gotta get ready to train for that marathonn! WOOOO..but I had no idea which shoes were good and nobody came to help me.. sooo.. $100 better be worth it!
DAMNNNN for your 31.5 pounds girl! wooot woot! partyyy time! w/ celery and carrots of course!
Bahahaha, I have TOTALLY dreamt about other bloggers before!!! So random!!
Love your shoes! You're looking super skinny in that side shot picture too....you are INSPIRING!! I am hoping for a 2.3lb loss this week (at least) which would put me over 30lbs. Wish me luck....probably should get OFF the computer and do something active! :)
Those are some nice kicks. And that is great losing 31 pounds in 5 months. I bet you feel just great about yourself!
I remember when I turned 25, I had a quarter life crisis too. Ha, Ha. It was so weird.
I may be trying out that oatmeal recipe tonight for tomorrow morning. Do you think I could substitute the soy milk for regular milk? I don't have soy.
Cool shoes and awesome stats!!!
3lbs is freaking awesome! Ok seriously- you really do look like a skinny minnie in those pics- DANNNG! Great job friend!
p.s. I secretly hope that I was in that dream :) lol
Ahhh...good job!!! You are doing amazing. You look great. I love love love your new shoes :)
Congrats on the weight loss! I found your blog through another one and it's really inspiring. I just started my journey and blogs like yours just remind me that all of this hard work will pay off : )
Your blog really is unique in that you are dieting but not really. I so love and appreciate your approach!
Great job!!
Am loving those shoes. Please post a review of them if you can. And I am doing cartwheels for your 3lb loss. Great job!!
Yipee! Good job. Sounds like you are doing fantastic. Keep it up!
3 pounds - great job!!!!!
Fun new shoes!
Post a Comment