Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going to the coast

One of the best things about living in Western Washington is that you are never too far from a trip to the ocean. Saturday was a perfect day for a trip to Hansville with my trusty pup and my friend Olivia. We had such a great time! My goal was to burn some calories and have some fun: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. :)

Chloe and I enjoying the waves:My friend Olivia with the furry face:Olivia was nice enough to control the camera for the afternoon and got some great shots. To check out more, you can visit my photo blog.

Bite for the day:

Remember how I made turkey burgers on Thursday? Well I cut up one on Saturday for lunch and made a BBQ wrap out of it. Yum!


4 comments:

Alexia said...

I am jealous! I adoreeeeeeeee the ocean!

Jessica - cbgblog said...

awww looks like fun times! Glad you had a great weekend.

Melissa said...

Aw, i love that pic of you & Chloe on the beach!!

Seth said...

I'd love to have the ocean close to me. good job staying active