Oh goodness guys. You will not believe the HELL this adorable face has put us through in the last 9 months. I could probably write an entire blog just on this little pup’s stories alone. But for now, I will just share with you how she topped the “naughty” list last night (this is directly from my FB status this morning):
“Chloe planned her escape for 10pm last night. She dug a hole under the fence and got into the neighbors yard. The only problem was that she didn't realize she had dug herself right into the middle of a blackberry bush and got stuck. Kellen had to rescue her by hopping in their yard, pulling her out, and lowering her over the fence to me. I think I could make millions on a book called "Chloe and Me"- forget Marley!”
11 comments:
Oh no, that is sooo naughty! I have a naughty boy that does comical stuff. When he was a puppy(about 8 weeks old) he got out the back fence and I was chasing him behind all of the town homes bawling my eyes out. My boy and the "renter" just watched and laughed. Even better, I was crying because I thought he hated us and wanted to run away. He was just curious. LOL! It was too funny.
Oh my goodness! That is crazy! I'm so sorry!!
You keep telling us how horrible he/she is but, it's so CUTE! (I think you're make it upp...) ;-) haha just kidding!
-Katie
LMAO! Sounds like she is just getting started girl!
That is too cute! I have a Basset Hound that likes to get into everything! You would think with his little short legs he can't run very fast, but it takes us about 10 minutes to run him down to get him back to the house!
Just wait until you have kids.
Your puppy is cute, but good lord! I don`t think I would fare well with a dog!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Huskies are so ornery! :)
You and Kellen have the patience of a saint! And I second what Dawne said :)
i always say my dog is worse than a my son half the time LOL
they are crazy pups sometimes
So cute-I bet its hard to get mad at that face :)
Post a Comment