Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This made me feel better.

For those of you who read my post earlier today, no worries, after watching this, I feel much better.



11 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

I luckily made it through lunch and now I am feeling better. Hopefully it is just TOM getting ready to come around.. BLAH!

*hahaa* LOVED this commercial.
Glad it helped you out. Sorry things are stressful. I am in same boat. I want to go back to get my masters but no colleges really in the area that offer. UGH!

fearlesskate said...

He's on Ellen today - check your local listings!! <3

Melissa said...

That commercial - CRACKS ME UP!

Haha - glad it brightened your day!

Shelli said...

I LOVE these commercials!

BEE said...

lol your too funny
im glad your feeling better

Amber Hansen said...

Hahahaha! Poor Nikki! I'm sorry about the bad day. They stink. But that commercial IS hilarious. And picturing you cracking up while watching it brings a smile to my face. :]

Christina said...

Pooh all over that cranky lady. This man is definitely the answer to any cloudy sky. My husband can't stand how much I adore this commercial...well, let's face it....the scenery makes it impossible to tear myself away ;-)

Lucy said...

I hate most commercials-hate, despise, can't stand...but this one is great! Glad you're feeling better.

Y'know-many folks wouldn't have even attempted; never filled out the paperwork, never sent them in, never expected anything at all.

Keep your chin up-I do declare this was only a bump in the road.

Lucy said...

p.s: just bought my man some old spice!!LOL!

Tiff said...

Sorry you had a rough day- that stinks about the school. You know that this was no suprise to God though and that He has it all under control. I'll be praying for ya! :)

Tracy said...

I find myself NOT fast-forwarding the DVR when this commercial comes on, and my husband is not amused... but I am very entertained... :-)