What else does this mean?
*I have lost 10% of my initial body weight
*I weigh LESS than my skinny-bean husband (he laughed yesterday when I finally admitted this has been one of my goals)
*I got to try on my MOTIVATION JEANS this morning! WAhoo!
I was ECSTATIC to try on my pile of jeans this morning, can't you tell?!
Some of them would zip...and others wouldn't. But THAT"S OK!
Some of them would zip...and others wouldn't. But THAT"S OK!
I scored TWO pair of jeans this morning. I am happy with that. The rest of my ginormous pile will be put away to try on in another 5 pounds at 179.
BTW, here's my booty in one of my new pairs:
I am super excited and pretty dang proud of myself. I by no means consider myself an inspiration (yet!) but I thought I would share with you guys some of my most favorite weight loss tips that I've discovered so far that work for me!- Eat often. I eat 5-6 small meals (100-300 calorie) meals a day. I have very rarely been hungry in the last 3 months.
- Don't deny your cravings. I haven't denied myself anything on this journey so far, I've just done either one of the following:
-find a lower calorie replacement
-eat a smaller portion really slowly, then fill up on
something else healthy!
- Exercise: start slow! I still don't even excercise a crazy amount. In fact, I do the opposite of what most people say....I DON'T set a rigid schedule! I really just try to do it every day, and if it doesn't happen, OH WELL. I don't feel so pressured that I just want to give up!
- Stay focused- read blogs, read books, magazines, talk about it often. I would say this is a healthy obsession. You need to start teaching your mind and body that this a life time change, not just a quick fix.
I can't wait to get to leave this weight decade. I'm pushing forward and am so excited to share this journey with you all. We can do this!!
15 comments:
congrats
10% thats amazing
dont get bummed if you plateau ok cuz i read soemwhere and i believe its true
every 10% you lose you plateau for a week or 2
it happens to me every 10% so dont get bummed
im just forewarning you and it doesnt matter maintaining every once and awhile is ok its actually good
thats why they say the slower the better sometimes
well sorry for the rant
im so proud of you
you already passed me
keep it up :)
ttyl
OMG NICOLE!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!
Can you tell I'm excited for you!? :) Well, I AM!
You are doing soooo good and you are doing this in a healthy way that you can easily maintain long term!
You'll be in the rest of those jeans in no time!
p.s. nice butt ;) lol
That is wonderful!!!! Congrats to you for doing so well. Keep up the good work. You look great!
WooHew! Go girl!
I have a jean pile too! I saved my very biggest pair for a comparison pair and then donated all the others that fall off me. I have about 5 pairs of jeans I don't fit into yet. Once I do and pass those, it's time for a shopping trip! Keep it up!
Awesome!!! And you ARE an inspiration!!!
Go Nikki! You are doing amazing. I'm so proud of you.
You butt looks sexy in those. When I see it, I'ma gonna slap it.
Congrats! You're doing so well! Keep it up and thanks for posting your tips. Very helpful!
You are totally an inspiration to ME!!!!
i never thought of saying one goal is to weigh less than my husband, but that totally sounds like a great idea!! (he weighs 190-something).
omg you got me all excited for you! Plus, i read your pieces of advice & those are things i am doing so i know i will get there!!!
YEAH!!!!
Awesome!!!! Inspiration????? YES to me you are.
Of course youre an inspiration. You've accomplished amazing things! :) And cute booty girl!
I agree with everyone here! You are totally an inspiration!! YOU ROCK! :)
I love your plan of simple changes for the longhaul. A Huge Congrats! I'm glad you posted your tips. You are well on your way to the smaller jeans. Very inspiring!!
20lbs!!! Yeah, that's inspiring baby!!!
congratulations hun, that is great, your smile says it all! :)
And you bootie looks good in them jeans! Kudo's for doing that too!
Hehe to weighing less than hubbies, that does always feel good! :)
Yay!!! That is awesome to get "new" jeans...it's like shopping but for free!!! :) I am sure your husband liked the new booty look too, hee hee.
Ahhh to weigh less then my hubby, sounds like a great goal!
Tomorrow I will post the BBQ chicken recipe!
Post a Comment