Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Facing the Muffintop!

So I wrote yesterday that I didn't think I would have a huge loss today. It is true...in a sense. I was 16 pounds down this morning. 1 pound down for this week...and you know what?! That's ok! I'm happy for that pound. I think I might just be a happy to see one pound a week for a long time. That would put me at my goal of 40 pounds down at the end of July, and that's ok for me (I would still have time to show off my new hot bod in a bikini! ).

More exciting that the one pound this morning was the fact that all my regular pants were dirty. Because of this, I had to go scrounging through my drawers and I came across a pair of jeans I bought back in the summer. When I put them on back then, they literally HURT to wear them. haha. I was hoping they would "strech" out to my normal size, but no such luck. So I put them on today and YAY! they fit like a glove.

These jeans are a size 14. At this point I am pretty sure 15 pounds ago I was in complete denial that I needed to have been wearing a size 16 pants. I must have had a serious muffin top...sick!!

Anyway I am happy to report I am an official size 14! Oh...and even more motivation is that my grandma (a very generous woman!) has said if I get to a size 10 she is going to take me on a shopping spree. WOOHOO!

No comments: