Hey guys! So the last two days have been just weird and I wondered if anyone can relate to my situation:
for some reason I am recently WAY hungrier than normal. I really feel like since i've started watching my portions my stomach has "shrunk" so to speak. I am usually full after a small serving and I eat about 6-8 times a day (were talking like 200 calorie meals here). Anyway, this is the second month now that I've suddenly gone into this super hungry feeling- like just one serving is nor enough! Yesterday I had chicken soup (about 1 1/2 cups) but I felt like I needed another serving to feel satisfied (so I did).
I know maybe you are thinking " well maybe it's just not a filling food" but the thing is, it does fill me normally. I am supposed to start my period in a little over a week (I am on BC so it's like a planned schedule) and Im trying to think if there is any " womanly" reason I'm feeling like this??
I'm at a loss. Any suggestions??
2018 Goals
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment