This one is not such great quality, but I took it through our back window. She was SO sad to be wearing the cone that she literally sat there and stared at the back door for about ten minutes looking up at me.
"I feel trapped!!"
This is my purse that I've been using lately. I pack it full of yummy snacks for the day and also my resistance bands in case I get a chance while the little girl I watch is sleeping to get some exercise in. I really wonder if her parents might be a little worried as to what was in my purse if they ever saw them in there, but they've never said anything! haha
Today I snuck one of these bad boys from my nanny family's pantry. I checked the label and almost had a heart attack. ONE OREO is 53 calories!!Yikes! I don't think I will be splurging on this treat again anytime soon.
One tasty treat I didn't feel guilty about today was this organic unsweetened applesauce. I LOVE this stuff, and at only 50 calories a pop, it is less than one oreo...and good for you!
Dinner was literally thrown together tonight. I had no recipe and wanted to give as little effort as possible. Plus we are running SUPER low on groceries. So here is my creation:
Don't be TOO impressed- it was really not as good as it looks :( It consisted of whole wheat pasta, cut up chicken breast, onion, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, white wine, feta, and various seasonings.Unfortunately, no work out today. Between running Chloe to the vet and other household chores, I couldn't do it. And I was disappointed today to hear that Chloe can't exercise with me for at least a couple of weeks :( I need my running buddy!
Now I am just blogging while the hubs watches the U of WA basketball game and the pup catches some Z's. I'm ready to hit the bed myself.
4 comments:
awww...I have doggies too, and it is such a bummer when they aren't feeling well. I have a few cones stashed down in the basement myself. I hope your baby feels better soon!
Man, I remember the days that I would eat 6-8 oreos and a glass of milk as part of a snack- DANG!
Hope your pup feels better soon!
I ran into the oreo's at my house the other night as well. It's amazing how a cookie can derail your day.
I feel bad for your puppy....but I think those cones are so freeking cute. (=
Aww!! Chloe is too cute! What a pretty girl!
Your dinner pics are making me hungry :)
Post a Comment