Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Big Pile of Motivation!


I've been waiting to do this post since I got back from visiting my mom in Seattle in December JUST so I could post this pretty picture! :) What is that, you say? Well, I am very happy to say that my mother "took pity on me" and my measly wardrobe and donated a bunch of pants that I could have. Luckily my mom is one of those "hip" ones and buys her pants at really super nice stores (like nordstrom's). HA! I usually won't spend more than 20 bucks on my jeans (hence the reason I only have like 2 pairs). Anyway, she donated all of these "gently used" jeans to my wardrobe! WOOHOO! The catch?!? THEY DON'T FIT! But that's ok! They are mostly size 12 and 14. I have made a vow with myself that I won't try again until I am 20 pounds down. This is pretty big motivation to get my booty in gear so I can show it off in these new cute jeans!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

there is nothing like smaller clothes to keep you motivated. I have a bunch of pregnancy clothes that have kept me motivated on my weight loss journey.