Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Umm excuse me life....can't you see I NEED TO EXCERCISE!

Life is really being a giant buttface lately. Or maybe I am just being a lazy one.

We'll go with the first option. Because of scheduling conflicts and a never ending downpour of rain, I haven't been running since Friday.

The scale is sticking.....the dog is anxious....and I'm going stir crazy. All these evil thoughts keep popping into my head like "OH you're not a real runner anyway, and this 5 day break is just the beginning of a downhill battle with exercise!"

Agh. I also keep feeling like if I go to long without it, I will "lose" the endurance I have already built. Can any runners weigh in on this one?? (i know it's only been 5 days but I'm freaking out here!)

My husband sometimes plays soccer with a guy we call the "WAWA" player (prounounced like a kid crying). He always fakes injuries and does these massive rolling falls on the ground so the referee's will call a foul on the other team.

I kind of feel like a WAWA player right now. I just want the ref to call a foul on life for me right about now.

No comments: