Well friends...I came, and I ate!! Kellen and I went over to friends house for dinner tonight. They made sushi and tempura chicken. It took a little while longer than I was expecting.. And well... You know the equation:
hungry girl (for possible PMS reasons) + waIting to long to eat + delicous food = very little self control
and thus my current sushi bloat. Awe well, it could be worse, right?
I am a little saddened that I missed BL tonight. Anyone know if they will show it again this week on NBC?
On another note...
I mist admit I am rockin the cardio. I usually run every other day to every 3rd day. But I am worried that I need to get some strength training in. Only problem is...$$!
I don't have a gym membership, and I can't really afford any equipment right now. Anyone have ideas on how to get some strength training in my routine??
2018 Goals
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment