This will be a short post today since I am at my grandparents house visiting.
Yesterday I finally got over my fear and hesitation and completed c25k 6.3. It was 25 minutes of straight running. It was hard but... I did it!! It has definately become more of a mental thing than anything else. I know that my body is in shape and ready for it!
Tonight my grandma let me make dessert from my HG book, no splenda complaints were heard! :) I made banana cream pie. It was supposed to be crustless, but we used a crust. I figured that it wouldn't add TOO many calories! Anyway, it was SO good! I got a lot of compliments.
No workout today which was a little disapointing. My grandparents have wiifit so I thought maybe I would be able to try it out, but grandpa was intent on watching football all day. Haha. Oh well.
Well, I really appreciate all my wonderful followers. You guys are all so encouraging. I seriously don't think I could do this without you!!
2018 Goals
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment