I kind of cringed today when I thought of the 30 day shred, especially since Comcast seems to
only have level 2 on ONDemand right now, and I literally huff and puff through that thing. I had read some other bloggers who had tried the Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" dvds and I heard good things. Plus it was free on Comcast so I tried it.Let me just tell you all...I LOVED it! I didn't feel like I was going to keel over and die through the whole thing like with Jillian, but I did feel like I was getting a really good workout. I even hand small handweights for the first ten minutes, but then got rid of them after the first mile cause it was pretty challenging! I will definitely do this again, no doubt about it!
I had an extra 40 minutes before I had to head to work today with nothing to do, so I just went to the grocery store and walked around. Am I the only one that ever does this? I was just checking out the millions of low fat/ low calorie foods they have out there now. So many cool little ideas people have thought of!
My one frustration for the week is the fact that I can't find VitaTops anywhere! They're website said that they should be available at Safeway, but I've looked at two different stores and I can't find them! No one around here has even heard of them! I also tried wal mart and albertsons...no luck! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment