
Woohoo! I got an award today. I am really happy that the awesome Sheridan at Real Me Breaking Free gave me this wonderful award, it definitely made my day! She is really an amazing mom and weight loss blogger. So inspirational! Check her out, you won't be disappointed!
The rules are to list 7 random things about yourself. I love these kind of little activities! Here is what I could come up with:
1. I got married to my high school sweetheart when I was 19 (7/7/07). Although he can be a big buttface sometimes (what man isn't?), I love him to death and have never regretted marrying young.
2. I just purchased my first home in April. I love it! It's been so much fun painting and decorating. Plus my hubby is a carpenter so he is always of thinking of new projects to keep him busy!
3. I have just discovered the board game "Settlers of Catan" and play it with my husband and our best "couple" friends like 3 times a week. Seriously, we are like addicted. It's so fun!
4. I am a really big travel buff. Kellen and I went on a month long dream vacation/backpacking trip in June 2008 to Europe...it was a condition that he had to agree to for me to marry him! He followed through with his promise. And NO, i didn't lose weight, too much Italian Gelato!
5. My husband is one of 14. Yes, you read that right. His youngest brother is 2. That is one reason why him and I have decided to wait a couple more years to have kids (among other factors).
6. I am an only child! But don't worry- i made up for the lack of siblings by marrying into kellen's family! They all treat me like their real sister.
7. I love Jesus. A whole lot. I don't really show it as much as I like, and I have chosen not to write about my faith on my blog yet, but His love has played a HUGE role in my life. Maybe someday soon I will write a blog on God+weight loss.
There ya have it! Now 7 blogs that I award! This is hard because there are so many, but these ones come to mind right away when I think beautiful bloggerettes!
1. Julia at JewliaGoulia. OK, this girl just freaking rocks my socks off. She is SOOO honest it might make you blush, but reading her blog is definitely like taking a nice big breath of fresh air.
2. Paula at PaulaWannaCracker. Another really honest weight loss bloggerette, I love reading about both her accomplishment and blunders. Plus I wish I could just try some of the food she makes, it sounds delicious!
3. Tiff at Project365 She is SO inspiring...I read her posts and I'm like man this girl knows her stuff...but heres the kicker...she just started! If it's this good now, I can only imagine what she's gunna be writing in a couple of months!
4. Lucy** at WitheringWaist. Lucy is one of my most supporting followers. She always makes me smile with her nice comments! Plus I also love seeing all her delicious food pics!
5. Kassandra at Not Your Typical, Average, Ordinary College Girl I've gotta add Kassandra in here because although I just recently started following her blog, she is a MAJOR inspiration. She is young and hip and has lost like 165 pounds. WOAH!
6. Alexis at My Wicked, Wicked Ways. Another young, hip chicka that is just starting out her weight loss journey. I've really enjoyed reading her posts the last couple of weeks, plus she posts a ton of really cool photos that I love checking out.
7. Ok, I can't get away without telling you about Laura at Life Happens. She is so sweet and although her blog is not necessarily "weight loss" she talks about pretty much everything in life (including it!). You should totally check her out!
I am loving blogging and all the amazing support around here. You guys rock!!
No comments:
Post a Comment