Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting tired of hearing....

My husband asked if he's lost weight!! Yes, that's right, two months and 14 pounds into my journey has anyone asked me if I've lost weight?? NO! Have they asked my stick skinny, 6foot 3inch tall husband?? Multiple times!! He's actually getting worried from all the comments. He keeps saying " I am not TRYING to lose weight, I don't get it!!"

The man eats like ab elephant...no joke. Last Friday he ate a small bag of chips, an entire order of chicken teriyaki, and then another bag of chips when we got home for dinner. Not to mention I bought him a costco sized box of movie theater butter popcorn that he demolished in less than a month!!

All I can think of is that although he has not reduced his portion sizes, he is eating healthier meals because of my cooking choices.

All I can say is (excuse my french but...) DAMN HIM!!...love ya hunny! :
;)

No comments: