
Ok, I'm about to admit to you all that I am a giant dork...and here's why:
When I was a little girl my favorite number was 17. This was mainly because my birthday is March 17th and also because it was my favorite channel on television, Nickolodeon, hello! (Told you I was a dork).

Ok, here is the dorkiest thing about it. I also really liked the time "7:17" because of this. Everytime I saw this time on the clock, it was like my own individual little "party time" and I would do a little 7:17 dance. I still to this day get a little happy when I see this time on the clock.
SO why am I admitting this geekiness to you all??!! Well I will tell you...I've been thinking about my Monday weigh in post for a couple of days now, and fully expected to see my FAVE numero as my weight loss today. But guess what?!?! I LOST 18 as of today!
Oh well, I was still doing my 7:17 dance this morning on the scale. And I'm so happy with myself, I think I might just celebrate on 8:18 this week too!
1 comment:
That's awesome! You're doing great!
My number is 11 because my birthday is 11/11!!
Post a Comment