Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Dirty Little Secret

Hi my name is Nicole, and I'm addicted to food. You may be my best friend, my family, or even my husband...but you don't know. You have no idea that while we are hanging out, I'm always thinking of my next meal. You have no idea that when we eat together, I'm watching every bite your eating and making sure I don't look to far ahead of you finishing my meal...but either way, I will. I judge you for eating healthy because I'm eating french fries, but really I'm just wishing I could have an ounce of self control. I count going shopping as my monthly excercise. And skipping dessert tonight will surely help me lose ten pounds... Won't it??

The fact is....this WAS me. I'm changing daily and although these dirty little secrets still sometimes rear their ugly heads from time to time, I'm slowly learning how to chase them out of sight.

No comments: