Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Weekend with the Hubs and the Cone Head

Well this weekend has been pretty fun! I've been starting out my mornings with a cup of coconut tea. Since I don't have an infuser, my lovely husband helped me invent something in it's place--its a coffee filter held in place by a refrigerator clip! Genius! This was made using my adorable tea kettle from Target that I received from my wedding. Between hot coco and tea, it gets a lot of use around here:
As for my exciting Friday night, it started off with a pampered chef party at my friend Hollie's house. I asked Kellen to take a picture of me before I left, and apparently the cone head (aka Chloe) wanted in on it as well!I decided to make the best of it...for her sake!
I had to jet right when I got home so kellen had to make dinner for himself...*dun dun dun* (que horror music now!)
Here is a pic of his spicy pork and rice creation:
And the verdict is.....
Sexy and delicious, apparently! Haha

It was mine and kellen's "dating anniversary" on friday. Who says you have to only celebrate wedding anniversaries when you get married? We've been together for 5 years!!
This is us four years ago. I love him!!

In health news...I am excited for my weigh in tomorrow. I went running on Saturday and set a new running record: 28 minutes straight. I'll be updating later this week on my running. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

BEE said...

sounds like a great weekend
you looked great before that pampered chef partythat color top looks great on you

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I LOVE pampered chef parties! I always end up buying too much! Where did you find the coconut tea?

Foodie Girl said...

Good job Nicole! Keep it up, you are doing fantastic!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great weekend! You look great in that picture. Running for 28 minutes straight? Wow! I'm going to start running this week (if the weather cooperates), so I can't wait to hear more about your running.