Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo Diary Begins!

This morning I had to drop my little ChloeBear off at the vet:
She is getting fixed! I'm kind of hoping this will calm her down just a bit...but we will see...haha. Plus I can't wait to take pics of her with one of those big cones on her head!









Yesterday I went to my MIL's to get some coconut tea:It smells AMAZING! Exactly like coconut. Just add a little milk and sugar and it's a dessert all in itself. YUM!

I also picked up these babies on sale at wal-mart yesterday:They are Women's One A Day Multivitamins. I have been feeling REALLY tired lately and I've always known that the iron in multivitamins really gives me that extra boost I need. Unfortunately, my giant costco bottle has been expired for a while, so I decided to pick these up! So far they are ok, but I've gotten kind of quesy from them :( I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and see if my body gets used to them!

I wrapped up my night with my all time favorite snack:So you may be wondering..."Nicole, what's up with all the pics all of the sudden??" Well...I am from now on trying to make more of an effort to upload pics from my everyday life for you all!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

Sheridan said...

you changed your pic for comments, those wedding pics are stunning, you are quite the looker gal! ;)
And I'm sooo gonna have to show my baby DD the cute puppy pics, ChloeBear is adorable!

As for the vitamins, I've tried tons! My OBGYN prob gave me like 10+ prescriptions cos they all made me soooooo sick. In the end, I'm now chewing Disney Princess or Tinkerbell vitamins (yes, LOL) and the only diff is I need two of them a day compared to the regular grown up ones. What can I say, I love being a spoiled little princess myself! So I mean if those don't work, no harm in taking kiddie ones, and they are sooooo much better! :)

PS Love the effort with the pics, cool! :)

BEE said...

i love those vitmains
they made me queasy for a week or so but now i take them everyday and they give me the boost i need to get throught the day

i actually didnt take them for 3 days and got this horrid cold i have lol

so ya i swear by them

and your dog is soooooo cute

Melissa said...

i get the gummy one-a-days. LOL! they're good! The woman's one-a-days are what i was taking but they were giant horse pills! Anyway, i've really seen a difference & i've only been taking for a month!

Melissa said...

Love all of the pics! Good for you for getting the vitamins. I have never been able to take vitamins like that. They always bother my stomach, so I do chewables.

Your puppy is darling! Getting fixed did not calm my puppy down though. Getting lots of exercise (walks and playing) is the only thing that keeps mine on good behavior. :)

Alexia said...

Keep the photo diaries coming! Love it.

Tiff said...

I love the pics! And apples and peanut butter is one of my favorite snacks as well!

Hope the pup recovers quickly! :)

JewliaGoulia said...

First off, I REALLY love you including the photos. :)

Second, I want to steal your dog. I won't, but she is adorable! I always wanted a Husky with blue eyes.

Lastly, I need vitamins. I don't take them now and would probably choke to death on giant pills. ;(

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Losingthe40 said...

@ Melissa (Try, Try Again)- I looked for those ones cause I knew you had mentioned them but Wally Mart didn't have them so I got these!

Sounds like the crowd is leaning towards gummies! I will have to try them next!

Me and Jorge - Amber said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog! Im also trying to 40lbs. So far I have lost 27lbs and looking for motivation to keep going!

Lucy said...

I need vitamins too! Pills tend to upset my tummy (lot's of tummy issues here), but I love the gummy bear and tinkerbell ideas.

p.s. love the pics!

kaitlin said...

Vitamins used to bother my stomach... until I learned to take them with food. So now I eat breakfast, and then take all my pills/vitamins. Maybe you could try that?

Oh and yes I also totally love your dog. She is sooo pretty!!!! =)

imelda@etchetera etchetera said...

Your dog is beautiful!! I have a chow chow myself..