Dring halh a gallon of liquid, it will flush it away faster. (wine is good for that ha ha)
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon!
Definetely load up on the water! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh no! Hope you drank lots of water and felt better!
Yuckola! I like to take mine at night with milk. It makes me queasy as well-but I find it's easier to stomach at night. Feel better soon.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dring halh a gallon of liquid, it will flush it away faster. (wine is good for that ha ha)
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon!
Definetely load up on the water! Hope you feel better soon!
Oh no! Hope you drank lots of water and felt better!
Yuckola! I like to take mine at night with milk. It makes me queasy as well-but I find it's easier to stomach at night. Feel better soon.
Post a Comment