
Total Sidenote: There it is! Our little tree- on the table to be puppy-proof! I'm am SO excited for Christmas and to spend time with both mine and Kellen's family.
Today was my yearly check up at the doctor's office. I talked to the doctor about my new weight
loss journey and compared weight's from one year ago. Last year at this time, I was 2 pounds less than I am today according to the doctor's scale. I can NOT believe that even after losing 13.5 I am still up two pounds from last year. HOLY GUACOMOLE...and NOT good guacomole either....this is like that nasty, processed chip-dip kind. Rough calculations that I have done mean that I had gained 15 pounds over 11 months. What the heck was I doing? Bathing myself in chocolate everyday?!?!Ok, but seriously, this just shows how desperately important it was for me to make a life change. If I were to continue eating like that and on that same road, I would literally end up in my grave at a seriously young age. (if not literally dead, at least physically!)
Now that I have had such a intense wake up call it is time to BUCKLE DOWN and take some action! I can't wait to be a different person in 2010. And since everyone else is doing pretty little goal lists, I think I may just join the bandwagon:
For 2010:
1. Run three 5k's. My first on my Birthday: March 17th- St. Patrick's Day.
2. Get to my initial goal of 40 pounds down. Completely doable.
3. Drink more water. Period.
4. Start school again and decide on a major. This IS the year!
5. Learn to LOVE myself! Gain back some confidence I used to have when I was a skinnier and healthier me!
That's it for now....I CAN do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment