Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Carrie the Possessed Scale- A Love/Hate Relationship

Today I have decided to name my scale Carrie. Yup, that's right, my scale is now named after the 1970's horror flick about a psychotic possessed woman. (No offense to any fellow bloggers with that name!). I am perpetually convinced that my little lovely Carrie knows exactly when she can STAB me in the back!

Today I was really hoping for at least 1 pound down. I have been maintaining at 9 pounds down this entire week, despite working out every day and counting calories. But Carrie was not in the best of moods this morning. Not only does Carrie not like to oblige me when I ask her to show a low number, but she also doesn't show anything but .5's or rounded numbers. Carrie does what she wants I guess.

Carrie, you will forever haunt my dreams until you show me some low numbers!!

No comments: