Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Treat and A Kick in the Butt

That's what I'm calling this Saturday. This morning me and the hubby went to a crepe place I have been wanting to try for over a year. I thought on the way there I would try to be healthy and choose a crepe with fruit. Well when I saw the title "Belgian dark chocolate crepe with almonds and whipped cream" I could NOT resist. Besides, I figured I could have a weekly cheat for such hard work all week.

The thing was DELICIOUS and totally worth it. I was so proud of myself that I didn't even finish the whole thing, and donated it to my personal garbage disposal (the hollow legged husband).



I was debating whether or not to go running today but that crepe made that decision. I need to kick some of those calories. Plus my pup is eager for a run. So I'm loading some new work out music to my IPod right now and I will soon be out the door!

No comments: