Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Discovery: I Love Routines.

These last two weeks of "staycation" have been severely tough on me. Not only is my schedule just completley thrown, but eating has just been absolutely whacky.

I don't have much time to write as I am still spending time with my mom. I am having a really good time and although I can't be as strict with calories as when I am at home, I think I have done good so far (considering we have eaten out almost every meal!).

Yesterday went a little like this:
Breakfast: Soy Latte and Spinach Feta Wrap from Starbucks (SO good)
Cheesecake Factory for lunch: Grilled salmon w/ asparagus and broccoli for a side.
Snack: Frozen yogurt from IKEA
Dinner: Chicken/Artichoke Lasagna (this one was probably high in calories but I couldn't turn it down...my mum cooked it for me! Hopefully my portion was ok)

Today:
No breakfast but coffee...not good, but we were busy!
Snack: split a super small chicken pesto sandwhich with my grandma, so this could potentially count as BFAST
Lunch: Greek lemon rice soup, hummus and pita wedges
Dinner: Ikea meatballs and gravy (8 meatballs for around 230 cals) and salad
Dessert: 1/2 cup low fat ice cream

SO! I don't think I've created too much damage these past two days. Not really any excercise like I had planned but oh well...I will live! I am going home late tommorow, and then it's new years.

I've decided I am excited to get back to my routine!!

No comments: