Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I don't want to grow up!


Today was a good day. It started out by me sleeping in, which is always good. Then me and ChloeBear went on a run- C25k 5.3. I was actually really nervous about this day because I knew my digital C25k trainer was going to make me run 20 straight minutes. I started out at a snails pace and didn't move much past a turtle....but I did it! I was very happy.

I headed to subway for lunch and picked up two footlongs- one for me and one for the hubby. I opted to get turkey today and ate one half for lunch and one half for dinner. Easy, simple.

After lunch my friend Colleen stopped by. We did a little baking! I made cranberry white chocolate chip cookies. I was proud of myself for only sampling two after they were done :).

Last night Kellen and I had yet another discussion about "what i want to be when I grow up" GRR! why do I have to decide this?!?! Why can't the magic job fairy just come along and give me the skills and degree to do what I want for the rest of my life? Anyway, I got to thinking about how much I am really loving about learning about nutrition. I took a nutrition class in college and really, really enjoyed it. My professor worked for WIC, a program that helps pregnant women and women with young children learn about healthy nutrition. I thought about how cool it might be to work for a company for that. So I emailed my local branch, and I may be going in January to "tour" their office and see what it might be like to be a dietetic. I've even found an online school program that would really work for me. Well....we will see!!

Thanks to my blogger friends for all the support lately. I'm loving all your wonderful comments!

No comments: