
Well I woke up this morning still feeling kind of crummy. I decided to pass on the gym today, which was actually a really hard decision because I have worked out for quite a long streak now... and breaking it just seems wrong! But alas, I must take care of my body in a different way today and let it rest.
This whole only declaring my weight on Monday is already driving me crazy! I just don't want to wait a whole week to have to announce (hint, hint- I was down this AM...hehe). But I am holding out! It definitely gives Monday a new lift, because, let's be honest, who likes Monday's anyway?
One thing I have noticed that is not such a good habit I have gotten from eating healthy is
noticing how many calories people eat around me. For instance, every Tuesday Kellen and I hang out with a group of friends and they make dinner. Kellen and I usually eat at home and don't join in. Last night we went and they were making breakfast for dinner. I watched these skinny girls scarf down thick bacon, potatoes, eggs, sausage, and then top it off with some pie for dessert. DANG. A month and half ago that would have been me, and now I just kind of think...ew! I hope I never get to the point again where I can eat that much without thinking about how many calories it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment