Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

One Month


Today marks my one month anniversary on my weight loss journey. I'm pretty proud of myself so far. This month has been hard and challenging, but it has also revealed to me that I CAN do this.

As of today, I am down 9 pounds. It seems like so much weight, but at the same time, my pants still feel tight (how was I squeezing into them before?!) and I still look in the mirror and notice no difference on my body. But I am not going to let that discourage me. I KNOW I have been working hard and it has yielded results on the scale if no where else.

Exercise has gone really well for me. From going from nothing to working out almost every day for 30 days, I'm really happy. I am actually excited to go running now. Other work outs...not so much.

I'm off to complete my second work out of week 4 on the "couch to 5k".

No comments: