Well, not quite, apparently. The last two days have been a struggle for me. A HUGE one. It all started out when we went to the in-laws for dinner on Christmas Eve. They were eating hotdogs and tater tots....not even kidding you! I was SO hungry by this point and was really hoping that my Mother in law would be cooking something decently healthy (she usually does). But unfortunately, my husband has a lot (and I mean A LOT) of little siblings, and they were pressed on time because we were going to church. So you'd think I would just pass on the unhealthy meal huh? NOPE! I was starved, and I ate. Yuck.Then Christmas. It was an entire day (starting at 7 am, remember the husband has little siblings so we had to make it to the house early). From 7am forward, we were running around all day and gorging on goodies. Cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning is a tradition in his family, and of course I couldn't say no to that either! (in fact I don't think the word "no" even came out of my mouth yesterday!!). From there on it went wayyyyy downhill!
Today is a new day. I ran my C25k 6.1. I may have gained some weight from the last two days, but I am not letting that stop me on this mission to be fit!!
I got a Canon
No comments:
Post a Comment