Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Jumping for JOY


After yesterday's post I definitely needed a "lift me up!" Well my scale was happy to oblige this morning as it told me I am at 9 pounds down!! It was telling me 8 yesterday but I decided not to believe it until two days in a row (see my "It's Possessed" post about how I feel about my scale). It has a BAD habit of going up one pound the next day so I usually wait one day to confirm that weight. But not today, I'm celebrating!! (Insert adorable little victory dance like Rebecca from Biggest Loser)

Today I am planning on starting the "couch to 5k" training. Since I know I am a little bit further ahead then week one or two, I am going to be starting on week 4. I can't believe that I am actually excited to run! What is wrong with me!?!?!?

In other happy and exciting news, Kellen gave me my Christmas present last night. (I know, we are horrible at waiting!). And I got.....an IPOD touch! This also made me super excited. I went to work right away loading the Sparkpeople App to count my calories and loading some good workout music. They even have an App full of healthy meals to cook! Hallelujah, just what I needed. Thanks, hubby! :)

No comments: