Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weight Watchers Booklets Come Back to Haunt Me.

First of all, WHY i kept these stupid weight watchers booklets that I failed at, I have NO idea! haha. But I was rummaging through some old things (NOT the pantry, thankfully!!) this morning and found them. It's a bit frustrating to know that my beginning weight when I started Weight Watchers four years ago was 10 pounds less than I weigh now. GRR! But it was a little bit encouraging to see that I DID lose weight when I worked hard and stayed on track.

So that is the key change I need to make from them to now. This is NOT a one or two month "quick fix" (this has been a reoccurring theme in my last couple of posts, but it's just true!). How many days will it take for my body and mind realize that this trip won't end? I'm hoping that light bulb switches on soon!

No comments: