With so much fluctuation of the scale throughout the week and from much inspiration from others blogs, I have officially deemed Monday as my weekly weigh in day. Of course I will not be able to fight the temptation of weighing everyday (sometimes it gets me out of bed!), but for blogging purposes, I am going to stick with Monday to update my results.
Today I weighed in at 10 pounds down. My monthly visitor should be arriving any day now so I am pretty happy with this weight.
In other news, I was watching the Today show and a lady came on who had lost 110 pounds in 6 months from the "cookie diet." Um...what in the world is that and why haven't I got on that bandwagon? haha, ok, in all seriousness I don't know anything about it, but I think that any kind of diet where I have to incorporate some kind of product to lose weight might not work for me. I really don't think I would be able to handle eating the same cookie(s) everyday for the rest of my life...which is, in essence what would have to happen to maintain. Anyway, just wondered if anyone had heard anything about this?
2018 Goals
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment