Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Staycation and Weigh In Monday


Well today is my first "official" day of my two weeks staycation. I have a HUGE to do list which includes deep cleaning every room in our house, painting our entryway and hallway, and also organizing our office. Phew! That's why this is going to be a short post today, and I'm putting a rule on myself to not get back on the computer until tonight!!

So now for the weigh in results....I am in utter shock right now. I am at 13.5. As I am writing this, I am actually questioning that number....but I weighed myself twice!! Seriously, I'm in shock. Happy shock! That is 13.5 pounds lost in 6 weeks.

So here is the WEIRD thing...you know how you get a song or saying stuck in your head and you say it like over and over and it drives you crazy? Ok, well, this week I literally had the number "14" stuck in my head. Like when I mentally thought about how much I had lost, I instantly thought of the number 14. Today I am down 13.5, which is close enough to 14 that I think that's kind of weird and creepy!

No comments: