Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Healthy Addictions

The other day I was watching the first female winner of "The Biggest Loser," Ali Vincent, on the Today Show. She said something along the lines of "I didn't want to go from one addiction to another" speaking of her addiction to overeating to then choosing an addiction to a healthy lifestyle. And I got to thinking...is that really such a bad thing? I havebeen on my journey for around 25 days now and I would definitely say I am starting to get "addicted" to losing weight. In the morning, thinking of going to the scale will actually get me OUT of bed. I feel guilty if I pop one or two cheez it's in my mouth from the kids I watch snack (and I consider computing the calories of two cheez its!).

So what do you think? Can choosing a healthy lifestyle be an addiction? Is this such a bad thing?

No comments: