Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

My Workout Buddy

OK, I admit, this is just an excuse to brag about (who I believe) is the cutest puppy in the whole world! Chloe is almost 7 months old and a little ball of energy. She is such a great accountability partner because she will LET ME HAVE IT if she doesn't get her exercise in. This includes destroying things such as 20 dollar bills, my furniture, and various pairs of shoes. The message is clear, furry face, you want me to get my booty out that door and exercise!!

This is the little fuzz ball at 3 months old. When she first came home she slept all day and was the calmest puppy I had ever seen. Boy did she have us fooled!!
Here Chloe is at around 6 months. Don't let the cute face deceive you! She WILL eat your food off the counter when you leave the room! Carrots are the only snack spared!
Sometimes I can poop her out though. She is training with me to run that 5k! :)

No comments: