skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Favorite At Home Workout Videos?
I've done the 30 day shred, but I'd like a little more variety. I tried to do "Cardioke" but couldn't take myself seriously. Lol. What's your favorite at home workout video?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my Blog!
A blog in which I talk about my life, but mostly my life long journey of being a healthy me!
Followers
Blogs I Dig...Check Em Out!
Little Mrs. Married
2018 Goals
8 years ago
Change of Pace
Dinner
9 years ago
Life Happens
Brave
9 years ago
Lucy's Blog: Living Life, Bare Feet N' All
Birthday Invitations Templates
10 years ago
Girl Talk
Anaya Embroidered Summer Lawn Collection 2015 By Al-Zohaib
11 years ago
His Grace is Sufficient
Leaving on a jet plane
11 years ago
Emersyn Grace, Our Biggest Little Blessing!
August 2014 : A comeback?
11 years ago
Project 365
Lessons from the Finish Line...
12 years ago
Symbiotic Life
Janurary's Used
12 years ago
the nonpareil baker
S'more Bars
13 years ago
Lose 20 Pounds In 10 Weeks
I Lost That 20 Pounds in 11 Weeks
13 years ago
From Florida with Love
15 years ago
dimple snatcher
korean tea.
15 years ago
Slimming Down for the Gown
Try Try Again
Less is More
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
2011
(19)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(5)
►
2010
(163)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(35)
▼
2009
(47)
▼
December
(38)
New Discovery: I Love Routines.
IKEA!!
Up One, Gained Some Insight
Visit with My Momma
To My PhotoBlog Followers!
It's easy as ABC...
Ugh...
No gain...just maintain!
What's Up Doc?
I don't want to grow up!
Staycation and Weigh In Monday
The Back Up Underwear
A Moment of Honesty
Happiness and JOY!
It's a Wonderful Life!
Favorite At Home Workout Videos?
This Face has Made my Decision.
I don't wanna!
Feelin' Icky
Kill Me NOW!
New Tradition: Monday Weigh In's
No One Else But Me!
First Run: Complete!!
My First Real Run!
Carrie the Possessed Scale- A Love/Hate Relationship
Skinny Friends Just Don't Get It
One Month
A Treat and A Kick in the Butt
My Workout Buddy
Jumping for JOY
Weight Watchers Booklets Come Back to Haunt Me.
Healthy Addictions
I want some friends!
I did it!!
The Drip Theory
Healthy CAN mean Yummy
All I Want for Christmas is to Lose Ten Pounds!
Grrr....
►
November
(9)
Labels
accomplishments
(16)
adventures
(1)
Anniversary
(5)
arms
(1)
babies
(1)
birthday
(2)
blog awards
(3)
Book Reports
(1)
C25k
(13)
carrie the possessed scale
(4)
Chloe the Pup
(14)
confession
(3)
dancing
(1)
Diet vs. Healthy Living
(5)
dream
(1)
eating too much
(6)
encouragment
(3)
excercise
(12)
family
(2)
food
(24)
food journal
(2)
formspring questions
(5)
frustration
(13)
gardening
(3)
giveaways
(1)
goals
(10)
God
(2)
going veggie
(1)
growing up
(6)
hiking
(3)
holidays
(6)
hubby
(7)
inspirational
(8)
life eating
(2)
meal ideas
(20)
money
(4)
motivation
(1)
new foods
(1)
new stuff
(1)
NSV
(1)
photoblog
(2)
Race Day
(1)
Random
(1)
reflection
(2)
rewards
(1)
running
(16)
school
(2)
skinny friends
(4)
stress
(1)
sun
(1)
thoughts on weight
(1)
throwing out food
(1)
Treating Yourself
(2)
trick your man tuesday's
(3)
weigh in
(25)
weight lifting
(1)
What To Eat
(1)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment