Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Back Up Underwear


You all know those underwear I'm talking about. The ones that sit at the back of your drawer, waiting for the day that all your other undies are in the laundry. They rarely ever get worn, if ever, mostly because there is usually some flaw to them that makes you avoid them at all costs.

Well I pulled mine out yesterday. The flaw: to small. Although adorable, I got these pair of undies for my bridal shower two years ago and have only worn them a number of times because they are a large from Victorias Secret, where apparently every woman is stick thin with a size D chest.

Anyway, the point is, I am happy to report my back up undies fit just a bit better yesterday :).



On other such matters, this weekend has been a frustrating food frenzy. I didn't eat much on Friday so once the hubby said he wanted to eat Teriyaki that night, I obliged and was not to afraid of over doing it on calories. Yesterday we went to a pub with some friends. I couldn't decide between a "Vegan Burger" and the "Fish Tacos". I decided on the tacos. Sour cream and cheese on the side. I have absolutely no idea how many calories that was. Oh well, we will see how my weight is tomorrow.

No comments: