Haha! Sounds like a silly title, but, in all honesty....that would make me a very,very happy girl! Man, losing weight=MONEY. Which, sadly to say, Kellen and I have been struggling to find lately. But I have used that excuse WAY to many times to not start losing weight. But seriously, I can see why the diet industry is the biggest money making industry in America. Today I went to the store and felt a bit sick to my stomach when the cashier said the total. But then again, let's see here...I could buy a butt ton of macaroni and top ramen and get fat.....or....I could spend money taking care of my body by buying produce and fresh ingredients and feel better for the rest of my life.
Another $$ problem I'm struggling with is whether or not to join a gym. I looked into memberships yesterday and MAN are those things expensive!! Were talking close to 50.00 bucks a month. But I can think back to when I was a sophomore in H.S. and I used that pass ALL the time. And the classes look so fun (well maybe fun is not the right word...hehe).
It doesn't look like that's going to happen for a while though. Ah, well. I tried to convince Kellen to buy me a membership for Christmas...but he wasn't going for it. He's rather buy me jewelery...HA! :) what a good husband....
No comments:
Post a Comment