Guten Morgen everyone! (Had to throw some German out to ya!)
This morning my weigh in was as follows:
-.5
That is basically the littlest amount I've lost thus far (other than gaining after Christmas). But, I'm not really surprised. For one, I've been doing this long enough now to notice that the weigh loss right before I start my period is always pretty small. Also, I kind of cheated this week...A LOT. including superbowl....it was sort of my demise.
I started the day off good with my favorite breakfast of lowfat waffles, banana, and PB. YUM.
Then for lunch I made mini pizzas:
I sort of left these bad boys under the broiler a little to long...they were a little crispy...and just ok. (Made on an arnold's sandwhich thin)The rest of the...yes, well, we will not speak of it. Let's just say there were chocolate chip cookies, tortilla chips, and hot wings involved. YIKES!
HOWEVER, good news is that I got my hair cut this weekend, FOR FREE! My friend Olivia did it! And she even dyed it (brown) and gave me bangs. I look smokin'! (humble, aye?)

Next week I'm looking for a better loss- at least one pound will make me happy. I am starting off the morning with c25K 9.1. We will see how 30 straight minutes running goes....
13 comments:
You are lookin smokin sister!!! Good luck on your training schedule, make the scale give you what you want this week!
love the hair
i feel ya on superbowl goodies!
the get together i went to included BROWNIES, pb&j, artichoke dip (OMG YUM!), and hot cheetos!
:)
i likeee the hair color!!
& congrats on the loss! a small loss is better than no loss!
I'm so glad I wasn't invited to any superbowl festivities. I would have totally splurged too. LOVE your hair! Such a pretty color :)
I didn't watch the superbowl, so I luckily avoided the foods :)
You're going to rock the 30 minute run :)
Mmm mini-pizzas! I haven't made those in forever.
You are not alone-The superbowl munchies got the best of me too!! Have a Super Great Week:)
you look great!
You do look fab! I got my hair done, too! Yayy us!
And it's okay to fall, as long as we get back up!
Those pizzas look yummy!!! You look beautiful! :)
Your hair looks awesome!
I cheated just a little for the game last night too. Just pick up again where you left off and you'll be okay.
i know doesnt it seem scary
im wondering how much harder it is than jillian dvds
You look great. Keep up the good work. Good luck with your 30 minute run!
Post a Comment