Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goggles & Cookies

How do I look?Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Pure hotness right?

Yes that's right I picked me up some swimming goggles this weekend and a new bathing suit. I tested out the swimming pool again today.

OH MAN. I can't last longer than 20 minutes there. And it's like 4 dollars a swim. Is it worth it? I'm struggling with this right now!! It's such a good workout but 4 dollars for 20 minutes just seems ridiculous!

I AM however super pumped as I am participating in Tiff's I Am Worth More Challenge!! Here's a sneak peek at one of my sticky notes:

That is a big accomplishment (in my eyes). Anything chocolate I just have such a hard time saying no to!!

Well it's a gorgeous day and I'm going to go take advantage of it by walking to work. Hope you guys make it a good one!

9 comments:

Candace said...

That is a huge accomplishment in my eyes too~

kimert said...

Huge accomplishment! WAY TO GO!
I'm participating too and have yet to take pics of my notes....
must do that tonight. ;)
Enjoy the sunshine!

Kimmi said...

The goggles are awesome!

Sounds like an awesome challenge...I may just have to try that myself...

BEE said...

awesome googles
congrats on stayin away fromt he cookies :)

liveLAUGHsing. said...

i've been meaning to swim but i lost my googles!! you'd think after playing water polo for 5 years i'd have tons lying around but.. :( i do have tons of swim caps everywhere though!

OHHHH grammas cookies! way to turn 'em down sista!

Tricia said...

no to grandmas cookies is HUGE! great job!

Melissa said...

GURRRRL.

You rock! :)

Where are they charging $4??? Craziness! But i looove the goggles:)

Tiff said...

Yayyy! That is a pretty good accomplishment! Good job friend :)

Anonymous said...

It may only be 20 minutes now but you will get more out of your money in no time. :)