So for today I will start by saying that Tonye @ The Unlikely Success Story confirmed my idea of doing a "random sputtering of thoughts post" today.
So here goes:
A few weeks ago Kristen @ Change of Pace asked me where I get my coconut tea. Well, my mother in law actually found it and it is from a tea house here in the Seattle area called Queen Mary Tea. If you like tea and coconut, I would HIGHLY recommend checking out there website and possibly ordering some. So Yummy!
Has anyone ever tried Nutella? If not, you are missing out on a HUGE joy in life! What is it? Basically nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread, very similar in texture to peanut butter. It comes in a jar. It is about 200 calories for 2 tbsp, so very similar to peanut butter, and obviously you have to be very strict on your portions, but if you can control yourself, its an awesome treat. Yesterday I made a green monster with 1 tbsp nutella, 1 banana, soy milk, and spinach. It was freakin delicous. It tasted like a chocolate milkshake! I will be putting up pics when I can get my hands on a jar (I was bumming my employer's)
Yesterday I picked up some extra Vitamin D supplements from my local vitamin shop. I have been fighting serious fatigue lately and have been really surprised that NOTHING seems to help. I get at least 8 hours of sleep a night (more like 10, I know, I sleep a lot), I eat healthy, I'm active. Yet I STILL feel like I could literally fall asleep at any point during my day. This has been a problem my whole life. When I was younger, my mom would find me asleep at various random places in our house. Needless to say, I've been doing some research and am going to try adding a significant amount of Vitamin D to my diet! We will see if it helps...

Well that is about it for my random thoughts today. Hope you all have a good one! :)
10 comments:
I like it! :)
i take thta multi vitamin you take the one a day i think you posted it before the metabolism one and i add 2000 mcg i think it is whatever the 2000 bottle is of b-12
b-12 is what helps you fight fatigue
thats why soem people get that b-12 shot from doctors
i heard on that doctor show that alot of people who are fatigues alot jus tneed to up their b-12
and it worked for me so
i hope this is helpful
you can take it with those vitmains it will not hurt you i asked the dr lol
you just pee out what you dont need so your pee may be neon when you dont need it but you cant overdose he said so it cant hurt to try
Aw thanks for the name drop sista! Hope the vitamin D starts workin' for you- we can't have a sleepy Nicole! ha ha
Tiff
I've had Nutella...and of course since I am a huge peanut butter fan, and sweet spreads in general, I love it!
I'm going to have to try this Nutella stuff!
I have heard rave reviews about Nutella! My best bud ALWAYS talks about it! It's in bulk at costco, I just might have to stop :)
I hope the Vitamin D helps out! I am anemic, so I take iron 2 times a day! I can tell I haven't had enough iron when I can't help but fall asleep anywhere lol!
I lurve me some Nutella-that's why I can't buy it. I have no advice on the exhaustion thing. It's only happened to me twice in my life & lasted about 9 months. **wink, wink**
I love Nutella, but I just can't justify the calories! If I use it I use a smidge..and by smidge I mean I stick a plastic knife in the jar and pull it out, whatever is on it is what goes on my plain rice cake to add a bit of flavor without adding so dang many calories!
hate to burst everyone's bubble BUT...
peanut butter > nutella x 1,000,000
:) i'm a pb addict.
I'm finding I am one of the few guys that does this posting thing. Congratulations on the new you. Where do you get Nutella? I'm looking for a change to peanut butter and oroweat thins in the morning. (good fiber content) Drop by my blog http://loseweightdream.com My post today was about "Why Penguins Walk Funny". Cartoon and all.
Post a Comment