Ok, so I'm hoping you all didn't actually take me too seriously yesterday when I said I was going to be talking about the rise of dog obesity in America. While I DO think it is just cruel to not exercise your pup and let them get overweight, I don't have too much knowledge or statistics on the subject....so sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to pertinent information! haha.
I WAS however, prompted to write about this when I saw this at wal mart yesterday:

11 comments:
lol thats crazy
weight loss pills for dogs
wow
what is the world coming to
but your dog is gorgeous my hubby would be jealous he wanted a husky and i made him get a bichon poodle lmao
and she is a bad poodle lol shoulda woulda coulda got a husky
Holy Cow! That made me smile ☺ Thanks for sharing this bit of hilarity. The thing that gets me...I'm sure this stuff probably sells {not by the case, I'm sure, but it sells}. CRAZY PEOPLE!
Haha! Interesting.
My pooch has the opposite problem though. We are constantly being told to add stuff to her diet to plump her up. Poor girl, I wish I had that problem. ;)
oh my gosh. i can't believe that either!
thankfully my dog is not overweight. but if he were it'd be ok b/c he loves going walking with us! :)
by the way - in response to your comment on my blog, i would LOVE for you & your hubby to move next door & have coffee w/ us! HAHA! Seriously!
Wow. Is it wrong that I'm envisioning a whole new trend in dog weight loss reality shows? The Biggest Loser: K9 edition. Ughh.
The pup is gorgeous. I'm always a sucker for husky pics. They make me happy.
Could your dog be any more beautiful?!
That is terrible! I used to work at a vet's office. Usually if the owner's were obese the dogs were. Isn't that funny? It's like they could eat whatever they want just like their owners... And the owners did NOT want any advice on how to feed their dogs... Just like dieting advice for themselves I guess...
Your dog is gorgeous! :)
I worked at GNC for a while and diet pills in general make me wary. I got so many complaints from people having heart palpitations, headaches, etc. and we even had one case of a seizure with Hydroxycut. The dog weight loss pills are probably different.. I wonder how similar they are to people diet pills? lol
Oh my goodness, that is absolutely horrible! But it did make me laugh out loud. What in the heck could be in those things??
I LOVE the picture of your pup he/she is gorgeous! I think there also is a fat cat epidemic, my sister and my brothers indoor cats are soooo overweight, they even eat diet catfood. Indoor cats in general- its cruel they can be so unhealthy!
Post a Comment