
I took that picture at an antique store I visited last weekend. Oh the 70's decor...how I so wish it was still in style!
Today I did my C25k 9.2 Almost done! I actually pushed myself to run a bit farther than 30 minutes this morning and wound up running 36 straight minutes. In that time, I ran a distance of 2 3/4 miles. I'm feeling better about running and getting really nervous for my first 5k next month- the St. Patty's Day Dash!
What a miracle water is. It's amazing how many times we hear that water is nature's MIRACLE drug but we still don't take advantage of it! Why is it so hard to get in enough water during a day?!
I usually drink less than 30 ounces of water a day. I've always been the person that can never finish a drink! I do, however, drink a lot of tea and sugar free hot coco- do you think this counts?!
Yesterday I made it my goal to drink at least 40 oz of water (I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is for me!). Well guess what....I woke up one pound lighter this morning! Now, how much that has to do with water retention I'm not sure...but I'll take it!
Thanks so much to all my new blog followers! You all majorly rock!!
Today I did my C25k 9.2 Almost done! I actually pushed myself to run a bit farther than 30 minutes this morning and wound up running 36 straight minutes. In that time, I ran a distance of 2 3/4 miles. I'm feeling better about running and getting really nervous for my first 5k next month- the St. Patty's Day Dash!
What a miracle water is. It's amazing how many times we hear that water is nature's MIRACLE drug but we still don't take advantage of it! Why is it so hard to get in enough water during a day?!
I usually drink less than 30 ounces of water a day. I've always been the person that can never finish a drink! I do, however, drink a lot of tea and sugar free hot coco- do you think this counts?!

Yesterday I made it my goal to drink at least 40 oz of water (I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is for me!). Well guess what....I woke up one pound lighter this morning! Now, how much that has to do with water retention I'm not sure...but I'll take it!
Thanks so much to all my new blog followers! You all majorly rock!!
8 comments:
NICOLE!! I'm confused! So are you staying at this blog??!
Way to go on the running!!! And I love the new blog. Great job! :)
Kristen- yes, I think when I said I was switching blogs I confused everyone...I AM staying with blogger, but this is my new blogger blog... "Let them eat lettuce!" Hope that clears things up!
way to push yourself further than the 30 minutes!
& yay for WATER! i find it hard as well to get in tons of water! So i bought a bigger water bottle (: instead of 8 bottles of water for me daily, i only have to drink 4 (same total ounces though!) mind trick (: haha let's see if it works!
OK, maybe you can't be too rich but I think you can be too thin. I'd like to try it out, though - think of all the fun I'd have trying to gain weight!
Weighting Around- I agree on the too thin thing. I have a friend who can't gain weight at all...and she eats a lot! It's kind of a sad story actually!
Congrats on the new blog! I love the title! I changed you on my sidebar too. :) Good job on drinking more water, that is SO something that I need to do more of!!!
Tea definitely counts towards your water intake. So do fruits and veggies, they have a lot of water in them. I would say even cocoa probably counts!
Post a Comment