On this sunny sunday, I did some gardening in my new garden:
And then my pup went for a ride:
We explored the grand forest:

And had a delicious nutritious lunch in the sun:
The sun creates motivation in me. I love it.
What motivates you?
Have a wonderful week!
4 comments:
Just gonna say - your salad looks sooooo good!! And much healthier than the pizza I had this afternoon!LOL!
Loving the look of your garden. I'm gonna try my hand at cilantro, parsley and maybe chives (I was supposed to try this last year and didn't :(
Too much to write here for what motivates me:)
Here's to a great Monday morning!!
Looks like a fabulous day- and YUMMY looking food! =)
I'm the same way with the sunshine...I'm a better me. =)
I'm so jealous that you have your garden already. I think I might do that this week! Thanks for the motivation.
As for what motivates me...tonight - you do. :)
Great pictures for what sounds like a great day. :)
Post a Comment