Hey everyone! Life has been REALLY crazy lately but I am happy to say I got my new computer up and running. I have quite a few posts to catch up on- I haven't been able to upload my pics since April 1st and there is so much I want to share! So bear with me this week guys as I may possibly be "double posting" all week long.
Unfortunately, I don't have to much to share about this weekend on the health front. I really didn't do good for my body yesterday food wise and I'm feeling the pain today (mentally and physically!)-we will see how that fairs on the scale tomorrow!
So to start with, I will show you how I started my month! April 1st
my friend Laura and I took a hike on Mt. Walker. This hike was TOUGH. I was happy that Laura (an experienced hiker) gave me the opportunity to take breaks when I needed it. I would literally walk about 100 feet and then stop to "catch my breath" and slow my heart rate, and then start again.
It was a two mile hike which gained 2,000 feet in elevation. More experienced hikers would say that is quite an elevation gain (i think?) but I just went with the flow. It was pretty cool and foggy throughout the trail which gave it a really cool feel.
On the trail:
I'm telling you...it was hard!


At the top! Getting some water and feeling accomplished!

We did it!!

2 comments:
Yes...as an experienced hiker, I would say 2K gain in 2 miles is something to be proud of...great pics with the puppy...I bet she loved it.
That funny face you are making... i make that same face all the time & it makes my hubby crack up for some reason. LOL.
Anyway, i have missed you! So you are more than welcome to double post! :):)
Post a Comment