Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Post Baby Weigh In Week 2: Muscle Weighs More!

The saying "muscle weighs more than fat" is ringing in my head. Let's just hope that's the explanation for my 1.2lb gain this week! :(

I won't deny I'm a little disappointed. But the facts are, I ran 5 times since that last weigh in, had a 3 day weekend with lots of eating out, and I lost 6lbs last week. The odds were not in my favor for a good loss this week. 

I am pressing forward! Now...to sleep!

3 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

Whoever invented scales should be shot. LOL!

I play with that "muscle weighs more than fat" thought over and over in my head. You're probably correct! ;)

SymbioticLife said...

Don't sweat it Nicole! I too have fallen victim to the bubble popping effect a scale can have after a hard week of effort. Keep on plugging along! Please...I'm exercising vicariously through you. Seriously. lol. I started back at the gym last month, hit that oh so special point in a womans month, and haven't been back since. I actually had a moment in the kitchen last night, where I saw my reflection in the kitchen window and had the thought "Oh dear lord! Is my butt really that big?! When did that happen???" So PLEASE run a little extra for me! :D

Melissa said...

Good outlook, Nicole!!! :) HUGS!