I never realize my absolute love for eggs until I was preggo with my little bubba. Eggs were my number one craving with him. I would literally eat several eggs a day (yes I realize this is probably not the most healthy thing).
Luckily, after I had him, the intense egg craving somewhat decreased. But every once in a while I still find myself really craving some scrambled eggs or a egg salad sandwich.
You know whats weird? My mother in law makes egg salad sandwich straight from scrambled eggs. No hard boiled eggs involved! I thought it was really strange but when I tried it I actually discovered it's pretty good...and much quicker!
I love having hard boiled eggs to take for an easy on the go snack. So today I boiled up some eggs:
While I did that bubba chewed on his "snack":
No eggs for him yet!
What is your favorite way to eat an egg?
2 comments:
Boiled eggs are an awesome snack and ready to go when you are! New follower, came over from Amy's blog.
Eggs in any form! I've even eaten them raw. HB are easiest for a quick protein boost mid morning. Scrambled with mushrooms and spinach and topped with avocado is also delish!
Post a Comment