Luckily, I am not alone in my new addiction. My amazing friend Hollie is also quite obsessed. In fact it was she who joined me both days in a row there! :)
I hope to write a whole post on Hollie to, because she is in so many ways an inspiration to me. We had a chance to hang out Friday night. Hollies is also on her own journey to lose the baby weight. She had her little man Hudson in July, but before she was pregnant with him, she was running half marathons! She's so awesome.
On Friday we decided to cook a healthy dinner together. Our choice? Turkey avocado burgers with turkey bacon and sweet potato fries. OH MY GOODNESS we were in heaven!

We headed to fro yo for dessert. I could have made some better choices like getting a fruit flavor and topping it with all kind of fruitty goodness, but dulce de leche and red velvet cake was calling my name! It was worth every last calorie :)
5 comments:
Fro yo?! I keep hearing about how delicious it is, but I've never had an opportunity to try it. Great idea for a healthy dinner - I might have to copy you one of these days!
I am addicted to it also! It's fat free but has a lot of sugar, which is not good for me!!! :( It's definitely the new fad here, too... places are popping up everywhere. I just tried it at a place called Red Mango, and it was AMAZING. We also have a "yogurtland", "menchies" & "tutti frutti"!
Oh, Corey and I are addicted to fro yo also!! We love Orange Leaf in the mall. They have this amazing pineapple sorbet that we top with massive amounts of chocolate chips.
Oh man. Now my mouth is watering. I might have to go get myself some today :)
You're back!!! I followed your blog when you first started. Did you go private for a while?
I LOVE fro yo. Right now I have to drive a half hour to get it, so it's just an occasional treat. Um, they're opening a fro yo place less than 10 minutes from my house, so I'm going to be in big trouble in a few months.
Ok, I'm finding tons of yogurt recipes I'd LOVE to try but I'm skiddish about how sensitive I am to lactose so haven't made it yet. However, I wanted to share these two with you since you're currently a fro yo addict, because they seem super easy and really tasty to try.
http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2011/09/afternoon-snack-dip-strawberri.html
http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2011/09/afternoon-snack-easy-luscious.html
Happy eating!
Post a Comment