Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Excited for Tonight

Tonight is my second official post baby weigh in. I am so excited. I've actually been looking forward to it all week. After my six pound loss last week, I'm not expecting a huge drop on the scale tonight. I honestly would be happy with even half a pound. 

It's weird how different scales are. Last week I was assuming I didn't lose any weight because my scale at home said I was still the same. Then when I get to the competition, that scale said I had lost 6 pounds. 

My scale at home is saying I haven't lost anything at all this week, yet again. So we will see! 

As far as eating goes, it's been an ok week. It's always hard when there is a three day weekend because that's one extra day where I don't really watch what I'm eating too much. It's too hard with kellen being home and having breakfast together in the mornings, lunch and dinner with friends/family to try and keep up with my same "food" routines that work for me to lose weight. I do still try to choose healthier options, but I definitely know I consume more calories on the weekend than during the week. 

Running has been going really well! I started week 3 of C25k today. I feel like I'm finally to the point where it doesn't hurt my lungs to run, which is such a great feeling. Once I get into my "pace" (slow as it  may be) I start feeling like I could do this for a while! It's so amazing to feel the way your body starts to change over just a couple of weeks of working out. 

Well, I'm off to see the results on the scale! Stay tuned!

No comments: