
No jokes or fake bellies this time :)
I'm stealing this from Katie's blog Third Time's a Charm- hope she doesn't mind!:
How far along: 18 weeks 2 days!
Total Weight Gained: 8lbs. Yuck! I still hate seeing that scale go up. But I gotta be honest, I am having a darn hard time saying no to the preganancy cravings...
Maternity Clothes: Only one pair of pants. I can still wear a lot of my jeans from before I lost weight, so that's nice. The maternity pants are seriously saggy, it's so annoying!
Stretch Marks: No. Not from pregnancy at least. hehe
Sleep: I've noticed that I turn a lot in my sleep and the most comfortable position is on my tummy with one leg propped up to kind of prop my belly. It kind of looks like I'm straddling the bed. Probably a really funny visual.
Best Moment of the Week: Either just feeling it move like crazy, or really starting my baby registry tonight. I still don't know the gender so I can't do clothes and stuff, but most other things are gender nuetral and it was really fun picking them out!
Movement: Majorly! Especially when I'm lying on my tummy. He/She also really likes food (of course I pass on this trait!). I can tell because it starts going whacko about one hour after I eat!
Food Cravings: Honestly anything and everything. But last night it was french fries, and since we are trying to not eat out, I attempted making my own. It ended up with me crying on the couch out of frustration (hormones!) and kellen finishing the job. Luckily it satisfied the craving! :)
Gender: To be determined! Only about two more weeks of waiting!
Belly Button: Same?
What I miss: Feeling really energetic and WANTING to work out. (basically not feeling like a sloth all the time). I also wouldn't mind a margarita. Just sayin.
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender! I literally can't stop thinking about it!
Milestones: My belly popping! Not even kidding when I say it happened over night!
7 comments:
you look beautiful! They say you should lie on you left side when you sleep.. so as not to cut off the blood vessel going to the baby. (the major vessel is on the right). Stretch marks? ~ best one.. put some vit E on the one's forming (prevents them) and ALWAYS use body oil after showering (neutrogena worked for me- 3 kids)- enjoy preganacy!
8 pounds is an awesome amount to have gained thus far...be proud of yourself!!!!
I had always gained twice that much by 18 weeks!
By the way that belly is BEAUTIFUL!
You look so cute! :) And of course I don't mind that you stole it, I stole it from someone else! haha
Yay for the baby bump! I love it! I hope I get one overnight too...because I've currently got NOTHING to show for all this puking and fatigue!
how exciting, nicole! :)
Super cute!!! :)
YEAH FOR THE BABY BUMP!!! here's my email for when you go private - jenandsamgreen@gmail.com
Post a Comment