Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 hours! and a Nursery Peek

2 hours until we find out if this little one is a he or she! I'm sooooo excited!

On saturday my mom and I made a mobile for above the crib. The theme for the nursery is Hot Air Balloons, but this has been difficult to find so far, so I'm ending up making a lot of the things myself. 
This is what the crib looks like. My friend Olivia and I set it up last week:
The view of the mobile for baby, notice the mirror squares on the bottom of the "baskets":
And of course, what baby will really look at every morning!:
There's your peek! More pictures to come...when I get more things done!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mobile is too cute!!!

Amber said...

I love it so far!!! Can't wait to see the finished product. It's going to be adorable!

Woohoo! Is the anticipation just killing you? Can't wait to hear :)

Laura said...

hahaha. That last picture is great! Love the mobile! It's awesome!

LDswims said...

Love the mobile!

Can't wait to hear whether it's a he or a she. So exciting!!

Mrs. S. said...

Very sweet!

Melissa said...

Love how you took pics from the baby's view! Hahaha! Can't wait to find out!

kaitlin said...

ok this is killing me! it has been 5 hours, we want to knooowww!!!! =)

135by2012 said...

The mobile came out so nicely! I wish I had those creative skills of yours. I think baby view was hilarious and so right on. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

Patty

The Skinny Turtle said...

Girl or Boy? Girl or Boy?! GIRL OR BOY!?!?!?!?

Love the mobile, it's super cute.

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to rain on your parade or be a debbie downer, BUT, aren't you afraid if those little mirror squares fall off those cupcake linings?

Just sayin'.